right of withdrawal
Instructions on cancellation
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods orhas.In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ms. Christina Brenneisen, Krumbacherstraße 8, 80798 Munich +491633774272, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g.Ba letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract.For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion orPremature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose sell-by date would soon be exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Email address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)