Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ms. Christina Brenneisen, Krumbacherstraße 8, 80798 Munich+491633774272 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or. premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be exceeded quickly;
- for the supply of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Email address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)