Competition – Conditions of Participation
§ 1 Organizer
(1) The organizer of the competition is Bara-Studio.com represented by the managing director Christina Brenneisen.
(2) This competition has no connection with Meta or any other social media provider on which this competition may be announced.
§ 2 Competition
(1) The organizer is organizing a competition. For this purpose he has one or more
Prizes will be provided and will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the following conditions.
(2) Participation does not require the purchase of goods or services.
§ 3 Participation
(1) The participant takes part in the competition by following the conditions of participation
Fulfills. This is particularly the correct completion of the participation form. There may also be other conditions that can be found in the publication of the competition (e.g. fulfillment of certain tasks).
(2) Participation in the competition is free of charge. There are no paid services required to participate.
(3) Participants are always only one specific natural person; legal entities cannot take part. Multiple participation, for example under a pseudonym or additional email addresses, is excluded and will result in exclusion from the competition.
(4) The requirements for participation must be met for the duration of the competition and communicated to the organizer in the manner provided. Participation via a method other than that offered for participation (e.g. different email address).
organizer) is excluded and will not be taken into account. Applications for participation submitted before or after will not be considered.
(5) Participation by minors with limited legal capacity is only possible from the age of 14 and only with the consent of their legal representatives.